Sunday, August 21, 2005

Parking...

Woke up early (8AM) and headed for a breakfast. It is still very hot here and the promised rain haven`t showed up (luckily). Spent the day reading in a park and walking around nearby. Still no people have arrived in my room, but I did get two visitors, will try to upload a picture of them later - but haven`t got it working yet. Also found out there is some firewall-thingy preventing me from using MSN Messenger and voice/video-chat - so if anyone have a great idea how to solve this I would appreciate leaving me a note.

Todays strange things in the park: I have seen a girl and a boy with 2 large bows and alot of arrows, an englishman arguing loudly with his mom why his boyfriend did not like him and why his sister kicked a man in the nuts and finally a drunk old man almost colliding with a bus,car and a tram in a large roundabout with 3 lanes.

Todays Czech word: zàpach - a bad smell
Todays meal: Some mexican thingy with lots of salad and cheese but less meat :(
Todays pivo: 1x0.5l Urquel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Didn't I see you on msn just a few hours ago? If you're still having problems you can try the web messenger thing they have on msn.com, or talk to whoever is the admin of that firewall.. It's good to hear that you're doing well in Prague! :)

SigTill said...

MSN Messenger is working great, but the voice-function is not. Gotta solve that later. finished with my 4th beer this day so gotta go meet some people :) Thanx for writing.