Sunday, August 28, 2005

Sightseeing to Kutna Hora

Yesterday we went to Kutna Hora to see the Skeletton Church and some other church/building. We could see a wedding, and they seemed to be very young - like 12 year olds. But this was not common our guide told us. Since we where a bit out of town it was even cheaper for beer and food, so we had a dinner in a very good restaurant. Got myself a new czech mobile-number so I will not be checking my norwegian one so often. Please ask me if you do not have the number.

Since it was sunday we just had to go to town. But I am getting really tired of writing how cheap the drinks are (30-50 NOK for one drink/shot), and how mutch fun it is - so lets just sum it all up: Did not manage to use more than 2-300 NOK the whole night - and came home at 7 AM. So I am quite proud of myself since I am already up and functional at this time of the day.

I will have to use the sun and get some food right away, so so long for now.

Todays czech word: prominte - sorry
Todays weather: Sun,sun,hot,sun,warm and beautiful

No comments: