Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Damn paperwork at CTU!

Ok, now I am very tired of the CTU and Czech papermill. Today I tried to register 7 courses at FEL (fac. of Electrical Engineering at CTU) - but only 1 got approved, the other courses where closed or full. So now I have to email all the professors that teaches the subjects and ask them if they have room for an extra norwegian in their class. Grrrrreat. And will probably have to choose courses that I do not want in the first place. Grrrrreat. And to top it of: tomorrow is the St. Wenceslas Day (Czech Statehood Day) - YUHU - hurray for the brave man.

But thanx to the international office at CTU and Katka Bilova it is possible to live and let live in this mess of a paperwork. Think I have to be an employee here for one year after I am finished to study - to teach them how it can be done :).

Did also go out yesterday. Met some 30-yearold Norwegian women, good to finally talk "tr�ndersk" again. I am going crazy with all the finnish and french talk around the dormitory :) I even tried to learn french yesterday: "Do you want to dance with me" - but can not remember anything than it ended with [dancei] or something... So mutch for my french-course.

Todays Czech word: obalka - envelope
Todays meal: Taco on Mexican restaurant

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

TSAO ZIGGY!!!

We try to talk less finnish and mera engelska och norska :)

Nice site and defenedly works better than msn.space (U can not expect much from THE Mr. Gates) OK! See U tomorrow in the ROXY...

- Mr. Hans

SigTill said...

Hi! Thanx for the comment! Hm, seems like you sent the message right now... See YAH!

By the way - finnish is a beautiful language... not :) Well, got used to it, so it is not annoying anymore. Ahoj