Thursday, October 27, 2005

Marit in Prague!

Marit came to visit me in Prague for 5 days from Sunday. Not surprisingly I was happy for my visitor :). Even though it was many days with shopping and walking around in and around Prague (Andel, Zlicin, city centre) I enjoyed it. You could not see me alot on school - but will promise to do alot of schoolwork from now on. I only have 53 days left here in Prague until I take Christmas-vacation and travel back to Norway. We stayed at Hotel Denisa near Dejvicka - and really enjoyed it. Only 4 minutes to the metro, and from there only a couple of stops to the city centre.

Got a supply of Norwegian brunost, chocolate (Stratos,Kvikk-lunsj and Melkesjokolade),Norwegian magazines (FHM and Mann), some of my DVDS (The Others, The Boondock Saints, Donnie Brasco and Svidd Neger) and Nugatti. So anyone wants to taste or look, just come by my room.

My plans for the next week is:
- Study
- Get the stupid Lånekassen (Norwegian back-yard firm) to give me some money for my languagecourse
- find a good library where I can study
- find my cellphone-charger which I lost in the hotel :(
- eat healthy and stay away from beer
- prepare everything for study next week

Will try to blog more often next week - if anything happens. Feel free to chat on my homepage, send me e-mail and regular mail.

No comments: