Thursday, October 13, 2005

Nokia Strahov Open Air 2005




1-7: Pictures from before Nokia Strahov Open Air 2005 started
8: Cheese and wine
9,10: Alot of conserts

Tuesday it were Nokia Strahov Open 2005. With alot of different music from Ska,hip-hop,czech-music,rock and everything. Alot of people, cheap beer and food. Should make something like this in Trondheim also.

Will go to Budapest from tonight and until Monday - so will not hear from me until next week sometime. And the reason for the trip you ask? Being a tourist, fun, beer and food as always. Travelling with 11 other ERASMUS-students will also be fun I think. Will try to take alot of pictures. Any recommendations on what I should visit during my Budapest-trip? Just leave a comment, and I am sure I will find an internet-cafe during my stay there. By the way only 11 days until Marit will arrive from Norway to Prague - you are more than welcome to stay at my place if you want :)

Todays word: doorbell [ENG] - zvonek u dveří [CZ] - ringeklokke [NOR]

2 comments:

Andrew said...

"Should make something like this in Trondheim also." I Trondheim? Hva med Levanger da? Har du glemt dine røtter? På lortifjæra hadde dette konseptet vært genialt!

SigTill said...

Hehe,hadde glemt det. Men det hadde vært en god ide ja. Får ta det opp på neste øyråd (dvs i jula). Nettopp kommet tilbake fra en helvettes tur i Budapest nå - kommer en blogg iløpet av dagen vil jeg anta.