Monday, October 31, 2005

Na shledanou - party [Levanger,Norway,august 05]

# IF YOU WANT ME TO REMOVE SOME PICTURES,JUST SEND ME AN E-MAIL
This is some of the pictures from my na shledanou - party in august. I will post pictures now and then from different happenings from august, but not the day they occur. I will only select some pictures (the best ones ofcourse), and please let me know if I should remove any of them - so check my page often :)
My friends had made me a great cake. They used alot of time and effort on keeping the surprise-party secret, but I must admit they did a great job!




Well, someone is happy and celebrating because I leave the country :)

Waiting for the balloon-taxi (yes, we have our own dedicated balloon-taxi in Levanger)

In Levanger we have at least 5 disco/bar/"places to be" in the weekends, so alot of choices on where to go.... no - not really.

Someone is a lion on the dancefloor, while others try new shoes - and to top it of a salute in the black and beautiful Norwegian night.

Thanx for a great farewellparty (Andreas,Trond E,Marcus,Ingrid,Tone and Kaja)! Looking forward to "do" Storm (the only good place to party in Levanger) again.

1 comment:

Andrew said...

aah, hvilke gode minner. Gleder meg allerede til jula, Sigg, da skal vi reservere bord på Storm :)