Monday, October 03, 2005

Marit!

Marit will arrive in Prague at 4-5 PM on 23th of november! Only 20 days left. My parents will visit me 1 month after. Hope some of my friends will come to visit Prague next year.

Finally I have attended some courses and have schedule for most of them. I will be going to a job interview as a Payroll administrator tomorrow (norwegian/english and MS Excel skills required) - and if it is a part-time job, and sounds some interesting I may take it. On wednesday I have to meet with some professors to discuss if they can open some courses for me. But untill now I have school from 4-8 PM on mondays, some hours on tuesday,wednesday,thursday - and best of all: no lectures on friday :)

Todays word: osel [CZ] - donkey [ENG] - esel [NOR]
Todays meal: Onion soup and chicken with potatoes in the student menza for 40 CZK = 10 NOK

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Tenkte jeg skulle si ifra at jeg kommer en tur 23. oktober (regner med du har skrevet feil), mellom klokken 4 og 5 en gang :)

Nei, dere skal få kose dere i fred.