Saturday, October 22, 2005

"Vondt i hauuet å e daff" - sich


Isn`t it great being sich? First of all I got to take the bus to this be-a-utiful hospital. The international section actually spoke english and was very kind. Waiting for the doctor took some time, but hey - I`m in Czech Republic, I am used to waiting so it doesn`t bother me anymore. So, an iPod is nice to have by hand. The doctor didn`t speak any english ofcourse, so she had to call for a translator (the nice woman from the international department). The "examination" consisted of pushing 4 times on my belly and see if I could reach my toes. Withouth having any pain doing this excercise she declared me healthy and would not do anymore test. She gave me some medicine,said I could do no excercise or drink alkohol,recommended me a diet and said I had to go another place for some picturetakingstuff on monday if I wasn`t feeling better. Me and my translator thought it was strange that I got ill because of the food because I have already stayed here for 2 months now, and I haven`t eaten in any extremely cheap and sleazy places lately. Well - it was fun to see that the hospital works at least.

Great time to get sich, Marit is coming here tomorrow around 2.30 PM. Will let you know when I get healthy again - and if not, please sue Dr. Kracikova for me :)

No comments: